There are several mailing lists available for PmWiki.
- [ »pmwiki-users ]
- This is a great resource where a very helpful group of people will answer questions and discuss Pm Wiki development. Traffic is around 20-40 messages a day (on slow days :).If you ask a question on the list and it doesn't get answered, don't feel let down. Just ask it again. It probably slipped by unnoticed.
Archives are available from:
- [ »pmwiki-announce ]
- Announcements of new version releases. The archive is at:
- [ »pmwiki-users-de ]
- A mailing list for german-speaking users of Pm Wiki. Archived at
- If you reply to a digest message, please remove the messages irrelevant to your reply before sending it back to the list. It's also helpful (but less important) to change "Re: pmwiki-users Digest, Vol [...]" to "Re: [the original subject]" because some mail programs determine threads based on the subject.
- If you address a reply to a single list member, please take the [pmwiki-users] off the subject line, or it's possible for your message to get lost in the mailing list traffic. Many people filter list traffic to a separate mailbox.
Changing mail list settings
Here are some tips regarding changing the mailing list settings:
- Logging in...
- First go to »http://pmichaud.com/mailman/listinfo/pmwiki-users
and enter your e-mail address in the field at the bottom of the page,
to the left of the button Unsubscribe or edit options.
- Next you need to enter your password. As you've probably forgotten this,
use the button Remind at the bottom of the page to get a new password.
- Finally enter the password you should get momentarily via e-mail.
- You can directly go to the options web page through a URI such as the
<user> is everything before the
@ in an e-mail address,
<domain> is everything after (
For those who wonder, the
%40 in the URI just stands for '
You may be interested, that the lists are also accessible as newsgroups.
The NNTP server is:
The groups are:
see also »http://gmane.org
<< Contributors | DocumentationIndex | PmWikiPhilosophy >>